Re: [CQ-Contest] Loss of Confidence

To: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Loss of Confidence
From: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:41:25 -0500
Hi Barry.

If someone doesn't know that "TU" isn't a valid call, then... :-) We know who's problem it is.

This discussion usually starts after every major contest.

All good op's know when  and how to ID. That's why according to N2RJ's observation that "guilty guy" has so many winning plaques on his wall.

As usual, it turns to "pedestrian - motorist" discussion. Both are always right. :-)
Just from each other's own perspective.

My own personal opinion (from being both motorist and pedestrian many times); if you don't hear the call sign - do not call. This very station might beg for QSO's not long after.

73, Yuri VE3DZ