[CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?
From: Kevan Nason <knason00@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 07:11:08 -0400
I agree with you Art that doing such does make you a Multi. I don't think
any of us disagree.

That thread was talking about N1MM's Partner Mode which is a feature used
in Multi category entries. It drifted off topic when some folks didn't
understand it is only for multi use. Tom N1MM tried to clarify that by
writing in post #62038 "Only multiops do." in response to someone writing
"Not sure how some contests the rules allow this.", but by then people were
off on how it shouldn't be legal. They are right, it shouldn't be legal for
Single Ops. And of course it should be legal for multi-op -- which is what
Partner Mode is designed for.

Kevan N4XL