Re: [CQ-Contest] R: ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?

To: Cq Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R: ARRL DX CW Results - Did Anyone Else Notice?
From: Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:16:30 +0000
Why do we made our lives more difficult as they are?

If we realized there is problem with FCC and CEPT
Why don´t we work on it and try to change it to better

What is better ? I would say more activity, more contesting, more operators on
the air ...more fun.

All those restrictions are good for what ?

I´m here not to charge if rules were broken or not...just imagine to focus all
energy from here to
allow more activity over the world.

Going back to W2GD first post
"So the questions:  Was the use of FS/KO1A for this ARRL DX CW operation legal
under US CEPT rules governing the use of a US issued call?   If not a
legitimate use of his US call, should the operator have been awarded first
place over VP2V/AA7V in the results?  If we agree use of an unauthorized
callsign took place,  should the operation be assigned check log status or be
disqualified under ARRL DX rules?   And one more question, should the contacts
made with FS/KO1A be given credit under the DXCC program if the callsign was in
fact unauthorized?"
I would say
The question should be: "what do we need to change to make operation like this
more "legal" and have more competition each ear. And how we need to change FCC
and CEPT rules if needed! "

73
Braco
E77DX