Re: [CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 22:13:32 -0400
I think this suggests that people should, in general, go ahead and work a caller who shows up as a dupe, because the chances are fairly good that your previous QSO didn't count, because he either mis-copied your call, didn't get your number or had to abandon the QSO because of over-eager callers interfering.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.