[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint Photos

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint Photos
From: n3bb@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 11:32:53 +0000
Well now! The NA Sprint winter running in February is over, and as usual the
contest was interspersed with several European as well as at least one US state
and one Canadian province event. Throw in the FOC Marathon and we had a very
active/busy/cluttered/etc start, at least.

If you were a big gun, a little gun, or somewhere in between, if you totally
"killed" the event or if you were pretty much skunked, please dredge up a photo
of you and your shack, or at least one of these, and send me the PDF so Ward,
N0AX and I can recognize you in the write-up of the event. I do have a few sent
to me in prior years (thanks much!) but surely could use some additional shots
of players, from newcomers to old pros.

Thanks in advance!

Jim N3BB
n3bb@mindspring.com (mailto:n3bb@mindspring.com)