Re: [CQ-Contest] "fondly remembering the years when all were able to fin

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "fondly remembering the years when all were able to find their own DX"
From: Jim Neiger <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 08:35:25 -0700
Amazing that KO7SS has the time to research my history, which he has wrong.

  And doing many from the West Coast  (why does it have to be W6, Bill?  Surely you must also count W7), throughout the 1950's, 60's, 70's - you may rest assured, I learned the hard way.

  And, Bill,  if you ever have the opportunity to try and win the world from DX, you will quickly learn that you still have "to find your own DX".  My apologies for wasting our time with this.

Vy 73,

Jim Neiger  N6TJ