Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 21:22:19 -0400
It had changed four years later. I did a couple of RDXCs for WRTC2014
qualification.  It was either 2013 or 2014 when the RDXC overlapped with an SSB
Sprint. So I worked a number of guys in the Sprint, exchanging serial numbers
as part of the exchange. (A few wondered how I was running up such a big
number.) I lost quite a few of the Sprint QSOs in the RDXC log checking, though
not all. I never followed up to see how or why the QSOs were dropped.

73  -  Jim  K8MR