Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 15:13:44 -0600
This is a relatively recent change in the RDXC adjudication.

RDXC was a major qualifying contest for WRTC-2010. Southwest New Mexico, at the bottom of the sunspot cycle, was a terrible place to try to work the Europe-centric RDXC. The only way to come up with a big score was to spend most of the daytime hours on 20 SSB, in the general class band, working many, many random, "not in the contest" folks. Of course, none of them sent in their log. In the log checking, I did not lose any QSO's working these folks. They made up over 50% of my total QSO's, and I greatly appreciate them.

73,
Steve, N2IC