Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identif

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>, 'W0MU' <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:40:05 +1000

3.2. Single Operator Unlimited: The use of spotting assistance or automated,
multi-channel decoders is permitted.
This is in the upcoming ARRL 10M contest rules - I think it expresses more
truly the technology employed -
Unlimited  No holes barred - The UFC of Radio Sport !!!
I will be signing with the usual suspects at VK4KW for the ARRL 10M in  Multi
Operator Unlimited 😊
Cheers fight fans

TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550
Please note I no longer use the WIA email address where possible owing to it
blocking emails from sites such as VK Logger and ARRL.