[3830] TBDC N5OT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5OT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 19:05:28 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 12:19

Total:  QSOs = 459  Total Score = 1,523

Well that was fun.  I decided to try for the plaque for the station that uses
only a single antenna for both transmitting and receiving.  No idea how that
will go.  I got a cold earlier in the week and decided to scrap the idea of
putting out RX antennas.  Turns out there's an award for that.

CX6VM answered my CQ at 1am like he was next door.  Thanks Jorge!

Imagine my surprise when JA5DQH and JA3YBK called in this morning followed by
KL7KY.  53 points in 3 QSOs!  They were louder than some stations much closer
in.

Skunked to Europe.  I'm thinking some of youall worked some Europeans.

Now to sleep perchance to dream of gridsquares dancing in my head.

Thanks for the QSOs!  73 - Mark N5OT

N5OT
Icom 746 PRO
Viewstar PT-2500 running about 1KW on the output meter
48' toploaded vertical, ground mounted and fed against 64 radials