[3830] ARRL 10 N0OJ SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0oj@n0oj.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N0OJ SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:44:59 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N0OJ
Operator(s): VK4NM N0OJ
Station: N0OJ

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: MERRITT ISL. FL USA

   CW:   53    26
  SSB:   49    37
-------------------
Total:  102    63  Total Score = 19,530

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Hosted Andrew, VK4NM and his family in the Sunshine State for a week - in
between some cooler and wetter weather than in VK at this time of year, an
airboat ride looking for alligators and other wildlife, and table full of
marvelous food prepared by my wonderful XYL Heather, we found about 5 hours of
time over the weekend to make some QSOs.

Conditions here were not as good as I had wanted, with the band "being
long" most of the weekend with a lot of Qs from CA and AZ and quite a bit
of QSB. EU opened up a bit during the early morning hours both Saturday and
Sunday.

73/DX/OJ,

Ryan, N0OJ
Merritt Island, FL USA