[3830] ARRL 10 KD7MT SO Mixed Unlimited Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD7MT SO Mixed Unlimited Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:54:25 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: KD7MT
Operator(s): KD7MT
Station: KD7MT

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   CW:  255    44
  SSB:   42    25
-------------------
Total:  297    69  Total Score = 76,176

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Station:  FTDX101MP. 100w.  Windom antenna with remote tuner at 22 feet.

I was limited in the time I could devote to the contest. I improved my score and
have gotten more comfortable running a frequency. I am finally able to sustain
rates of 3/min when they present themselves.  The skip was interesting.  I could
work the east but not the west.  It was easier to work Brazil than CA....which
was odd and may reflect the lobes of my windom antenna which is a Cebic special
cut at 66 ft and fed with a remote tuner.  I am not sure SSB was worth my time,
so probably just stick with CW in the future. The SA statons were very
appreciative of the MT multiplier.