[3830] ARRL 160 NO9E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NO9E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 12:05:19 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: NO9E
Operator(s): NO9E
Station: NO9E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 784  Sections = 74  Countries = 9  Total Score = 132,385

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Worst conditions in ARRL 160 that I remember. High static on Friday evening.
Somewhat quieter on Saturday. Pretty weak West Coast. No Europeans except that
UR7U and OK6Y called and they were pretty decent. Also loud JA3YBK. Two KH6,
but no ID, SD and even SK and AB.

Working with Flex 6600 + PG XL amp. For some reason SWR in my shunt fed
100 ft tower increases from 1.0 at low power to 1.5 at high power.
Then PG XL delivers 1100W max.

>From time to time a white noise increases my noise floor in W and N directions
by 10 db. No luck in finding the culprits yet.