[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 20:26:47 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  143  Mults = 143  Total Score = 20,449

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Missed the 1300Z session due to a blood test.  Lots of Dr time in the last week
to try to get well enough to start immunotherapy again.  Still not there!

Pretty good run on 20 meters, no S&P.  My sending is getting worse, but I am
really tired these days.

The last week was good for some outside work.  Removed the 30/40 vertical and
dug up the concrete support pole. I will need help to lift it out of the hole!
Removed the original ground screen.  Measured the location of the 40 meter 4
square.  The tree guys came and took down a hollow tree that was leaning towards
the bedroom and also cut branches in the vicinity of the 4 square.  Made the
first couple iterations of getting the correct vertical length. Temporarily put
down some radials, but have to wait until the snow melts and it dries out to
trench cables and radials.  Finished the 1100 ft NW beverage after the field was
fertilized. I have copied 4W8X for hours on 160 CW, but their noise is too high
for them to hear. Fixed the 80 meter 4 square after disconnecting the feed and
control so the tree guys could get into the woods. Sound some good copper
strapping that I can use for the radials.