[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 04:47:05 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 9

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  151  Mults = 132  Total Score = 19,932

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Missed the first CWT because I was working on sending out some QSL requests for
DXCC Challenge.  I am at 2899, but the current XU7 may not count.  A few minutes
before the start the Flex farted and I could not get it to restart quickly.

Second session at the Dr.  Basically OK, but magnesium low.  It was too late in
the day since it takes a 2 hour drip, so I will be back there at 8am Thursday.
I spent about 9 hours in driving and non-productive appointments this week, some
yard work, but no radio improvements.  My cancer doc has been really nice and
hopeful that next week I might be able to try another treatment. IT has been
since July that I was able to get any treatments, but I was saved again in the
hospital.

I was lucky to pull off the ZO Fiesta.  I had a new treatment the Wednesday
before and they think it attacked my good intestines, so we will try something
else next time.

I feel just fine which is deceptive, and I still keep working on projects.
Connie seems stressed.  She was going with me to the appointment, but got
diverted to  pick up 3 kids at their schools since their Mom had a migraine.  I
am prepared for anything - earbuds charged, 644 songs on the music machine, and
9 Netflix videos on the phone!

Third session: steady medium run 151 x 132 = 19932.  The SteppIR did not work on
40, so used a vertical.  It actually seems OK since it is omnidirectional and is
roughly the same strength as the Steppir off the back and sides.

Waiting for 7O8 and TJ9 on 160.  Way past sunrise in Yemen - no show.  Europeans
report TJ before his sunrise, but nothing here. He showed for a few minutes, but
went back to 80.  Now I have reason to live another day.

Headed to bed in 30 minutes. I am on Cameroon time and the sun is on their
horizon.