[3830] CQWW CW W4RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RMCW@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:33:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM
Station: W4RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 35:30

  160:   37    13       34
   80:  178    17       79
   40:  517    33      115
   20:  558    35      118
   15:  565    33      119
   10:  600    31      117
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had a blast operating this contest!  The band conditions were excellent, and
the runs were deep when I could get a good run started.  But when not running
eating Cluster Spots were very deep and provided higher hourly rates than just
straight running.
Only a few stations problems but they all happen overnight on Saturday.  My new
PST Software Beverage Rotor interface locked up when the computer allowed the
USB interface to go to sleep overnight; I’ve already fixed this in the Windows
11 SW; VE7CC Packet feed went down and my AE5E back-up was only set for 160M
Spots; and the Elecraft K4 locked up and wouldn’t send CW correctly??  K4
Fixed by a power cycle.
Lots of fun in this contest and this is my highest Single Op score in a major DX
contest.
73, Bill W4RM