[3830] CQWW CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:29:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE W1ETI
Station: W1IMD

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Remote Operation

  160:   42    11       29
   80:  116    13       52
   40:  419    28       99
   20:  439    30      102
   15:  386    33      117
   10:  423    28      111
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Paul W1IMD for the use of the great station!

This year we had two operators, myself and Chris W1ETI.  Chris is a new member
of YCCC and this was his first big contest.  He must be a natural since he took
to remote contesting very quickly.

Overall conditions were good.  There was some aurora on signals for a while but
it didn't make much difference.

Signals on 160m and 80m were very strong Friday night.  It's hard to remember a
better opening.

The other bands were good with DXCC on three bands, almost on 40m, too.

We had a lot of fun and look forward to doing it again.

Before the contest, I reviewed the Multi-Single 10-minute band change rule with
Chris.  I then promptly forgot the rule in my second hour of my first shift.  We
then changed from Multi-Single to Multi-Multi.  My bad.  But, we did manage over
3m points for the contest club so all good.

73, John K1ESE