[3830] CQWW CW N0VRP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cscvrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0VRP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:58:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N0VRP
Operator(s): N0VRP
Station: N0VRP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  129    16       52
   20:   63    26       42
   15:   46    20       27
   10:   28    17       23
------------------------------

Another year of just random participation, few hours here and there.

Good progress from last year, just over 3x the claimed score. Much more
comfortable with both CW and software.

Did more paying attention to multipliers (using logging software better)

Didn't have much trouble getting through pileups, there were a few that were
obvious it was not my time and I crossed paths with them all later and picked
them up eventually. Didn't get stuck, moved on.

I had no success running. I tried to run just twice and both times got just a
single QSO out of it. Was more productive with S&P.