[3830] SS SSB N0MA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ii@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0MA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 19:02:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): W7II K0PZH N0GJW KE0AND
Station: N0MA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: IA

  160:    0

Another interesting SS as they always are.  This time we started with another
case of Covid for me so I manned one station and everyone else was at the
station next door.  In addition to the K3 run station we tried using multiFlex
with two Maestro control units.  No problems so this was good news.  Just need a
programmable amp now.
The troublesome sections this time were OK and ONN.  I can understand ONN being
rare but OK rare?  A big thanks to VE3RX for getting on the air Sunday afternoon
to complete many people's sweeps.

73,
Bill  W7ii

K3S & Alpha 374A