[3830] NA Sprint SSB AE6Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB AE6Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 05:25:20 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   32    0:48
   40:   95    1:30
   20:  117    1:40
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Great fun until I ran into a brick wall on 80. I could hear lots of stations
around the country that couldn't hear me, though I was pleased to work V31XX on
3 bands.
It was fun to watch NCCC Teammate Gary, VA7RR, with whom I was running neck and
neck for most of the contest, and note that we both used the identical strategy
of working up from the bottom of the band and CQing in vacant spots as we went
along.
 73, and thanks to KW8N and the crew for keeping this one alive.
 Andy, AE6Y