[3830] SS CW KE7AUB Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE7AUB Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 04:30:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks for copying my weak signals.

Fun on 10M. Figured I'd get more on Sunday as many stations tend to get lonely.
Well, the SUN put a stop to that. A bit after 8 AM local time Sunday , I saw 1/2
of 20M signals just disappear off the band scope, in one swoop, while trying to
work a NE mult - he just vanished - slowly. Rats.

Got on after 5 PM Sunday and signals were sort of back. 40 seemed ok. Even made
it to the east coast with my, err, station and power (or the lack of both).

You know it's getting weird when you hear stations with strong auroral flutter
south of your 45 deg North Lat location, such as SF bay area in California - 38
or so degrees lat north. Or, mid west stations even lower in lattitude. It had
me ponder what my signal was like to others.