[3830] CQWW SSB K9JK(@R0VERICK) SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K9JK(@R0VERICK) SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:37:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: R0VERICK

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   15:   6      5        4
   10:  90     15       37
------------------------------
Total:  96     15       37  Total Score = 11,128

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

QSOs made on 15 meters included in QSO total but NOT in Zones and Countries
total.

A very casual (and somewhat challenging) effort from my truck parked in the
driveway using QRP and a 102 inch "CB whip" on a magnetic mount base
on the roof of the cab. Radio was an FT-991 with the RF power dialed down and a
LiFePO4 battery as the DC power source (approximately 15.5 Amp-hours consumed).

Thanks to all who were on, especially those who copied my puny QRP signal.
Thanks also to CQ Magazine and the WWROF for their sponsorship and support of
this radiosport event (and others).

73, JK