[3830] CaQP W0BH SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W0BH SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 04:52:08 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:    1      0
   80:   18      9
   40:   45     12
   20:   63    104
   15:   79    225
   10:   41     93
--------------------

Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO Party sponsor.

That was fun! We had company on Saturday, so part time then, but more time spent
on Sunday. My last five counties were SIER, LASS, IMPE, MEND and an op in MADE
who gave me QSO #1. I worked him again as #14 later on another band, but he was
the only MADE I heard during the weekend. I probably missed K4AQL/m earlier on
his way through. Thanks to the county-line expeditions and the entire CQP team
..

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #40