[3830] CaQP AF6GA SO Cnty1DayExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, merlinridesagain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AF6GA SO Cnty1DayExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 03:30:42 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: Cnty1DayExp
QTH: COLU
Operating Time (hrs): 7h46

--------------------
Total:  562     0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 92,730

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun trip up to Goat Mountain, Colusa Co, CA.  Even though it wasn't the
weekend I had planned you can't beat getting away from it all and camping at
just under 6000ft.

At the start I had frequent, every 5-10 QSOs, "Not responding" hangs
on N1MM which made running frustrating.  Seems I had left real-time report
scoring feature on from a previous contest.

Really enjoyed the pile-ups, but wish there were fewer zero-beat callers.

Thank you for all the Qs and thanks to the CQP organizers for the most enjoyable
contest of the year.

See you all next year...