[3830] CaQP K6WSC SO(A) CntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6wsc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6WSC SO(A) CntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 00:13:19 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6WSC
Operator(s): K6WSC
Station: K6WSC

Class: SO(A) HP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 19:30

--------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my sixth California County Expedition from the Anza Borrego Desert in
eastern San Diego County, and the fourth outing with my new expedition antenna
system. Experience dictated numerous revisions to the antenna support system and
its installation instructions, resulting in a much easier set-up. However, heat
again made set-up and take-down challenging. I was well prepared for biting
flies this time. A new solar installation on the rental house proved to be a
non-issue. I found the bands to be very quiet.

Tons of run fun is a good CQP bet and produced my best CQP result yet.

Rig: Yaesu FTdx10
Amp: KPA-500
Antennas:
1) 80 (full size) & 40 fan dipole suspended on a 32 ft center & two 28
ft end masts.
2) 20/15/10 fan dipole suspended below the 80/40 fan dipole.

Thanks to everyone involved with running the great CA QSO Party!

73, Bill / K6WSC

PS Hope to see everyone in the Arizona QSO Party next!