[3830] CQ WW RTTY WQ5L SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WQ5L SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 13:23:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MS

   80:  110       36      12     9
   40:  217       43      35    16
   20:  357       46      45    18
   15:  391       44      61    22
   10:  277       28      55    21
------------------------------------
Total: 1352      197     208    86  Total Score = 1,302,623

One radio, one 500W amp, one yagi and three wires. Got my 80m wire much higher
in the trees last weekend and am pleased with it's performance.

The power line buzz that usually plagues me on 15 and 10 stayed away this
weekend which sure makes RTTY more fun. Condx were pretty good until the CME hit
near the end. Thanks for the Qs -- Ray WQ5L