[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 03:18:58 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 18

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:   7      7
   40:  16     11
   20:  12     10
   15:   6      6
Total:  41     34  Total Score = 1,394

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The worst half hour I've ever experienced in the NS. Thought I was super ready
but lost (it seems) every jump ball all night. Just super frustrating. Many were
WELL ahead of me from the very start. Some amazing scores. Seemed I never got
anyone if anyone else called. KZ5D was double digits ahead. Rats! Was it
propagation or wonder if something is wrong here.

Five min segs: 5, 5, 9, 9, 7, and 6. Never called so many and got beat out. Wow.

Congrats to those who will report incredible scores. Off to sulk in my man cave.

73, Jim N3BB