[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 03:13:25 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 4

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   5      5
   40:  13     10
   20:  22     14
   15:   4      3
Total:  44     32  Total Score = 1,408

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another frustrating night. Still have not solved the line noise, but that might
have cost me, at most a couple of Qs. Just not getting out well on 80. Lost so
many jumpers that I lost count.

Five min segs:  5, 10, 9, 8, 9, and (sigh) 3!

Was ahead of KZ5D when we worked (loud) on 80, hard to believe, but my collapse
on 80 pretty well sealed my demise.

The usual gang, and many were well ahead of me when we worked. Very few
newcomers any more.

73, and thanks. Need to check out the meter antenna. SWL seems normal but I feel
like a total weakling. The Opti-Beam tri-banders work well, don't feel like I
lost much at all from former monobanders on 20 and 15. Probably not true, but
like the OBs.

73, Jim N3BB