[3830] IOTA OV2T(PD2R) SO(A)24Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA OV2T(PD2R) SO(A)24Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 11:48:17 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2023

Call: OV2T
Operator(s): PD2R
Station: OV2T

Class: SO(A)24Mixed LP
QTH: EU-171
Operating Time (hrs): 19.21

   80:   95      21       22      13
   40:  179      24       45      19
   20:  190      30      102      26
   15:   35      13       23      15
   10:   31      10       17       6
Total:  530      98      209      79  Total Score = 1,000,000

I had fun again, although I expected that I would do better. The start was
rough, and conditions didn't seem great. Saturday evening things went better. I
had some nice runs on 20 and 40 meters. 80 meters was OK too. However, I wasn't
able to get a run going on 15 and 10 meters.

My setup was pretty simple: an IC-7300, HyEndFed wire for 10 through 40 meters,
a homebrew DX Commander vertical, and a simple wire dipole for 80 meters. The
apex of the wire antennas was approximately 10 meters above ground level.

Thanks for the contacts, and hopefully, we'll do it again next year.

73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T