[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 22:30:16 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jul 26

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

Total:  79  Mults = 79  Total Score = 6,241

Decided to brave the heat and go to CO foothills again for a few hours of
"CQ POTA" and then do the CWT.  After an hour I almost quit and went
home, the little biting flys were horrible.  I finally relented, turned on the
car and ran the AC with closed windows.  I hate to waste the gas but at least I
could stay for the CWT.  17M was hot today, lots of stations calling the park
there.  Then worked park hunters on 20m for an hour and the CWT started.  Things
were going really well today, had nice runs until about 15 minutes from the end,
it started to rain.  That was OK, my antenna bits were covered but it started an
S9 noise level !!  I've been there in rain and sleet and snow before, but I
guess the rain after all the hot dry WX started something in the nearby power
lines.  No more CQing, could only work a few really loud guys on the band for
the last 10 minutes, really bummed :-(  Until that I was able to work people
that were S1 or S2 for hours...
  Thanks for all the calls today !!!  Glenn AE0Q