[3830] CWopsT N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 22:12:21 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jul 26

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 0.7

Total:  57  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,021

Not a great outing, unable to run at decent rate except for few short bursts. So
most Q's were S&P. I heard my mowing crew firing up at 1945Z and needed to
talk with them, so that was a good stopping point.

I checked 40 about 1910Z, nada. The Nashville area guys, Don and Jim were mighty
loud here on 20, not much heard from EU.

Our very pleasant summer is on hold for next 3 days, getting hot, then hotter!

73, Jeff