[3830] CQWW VHF WA3NUF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WA3NUF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 03:41:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: WA3NUF
Operator(s): WA3NUF
Station: WA3NUF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FN20ke

    6:  36     20
    2:  15      8
-------------------
Total:  51     28  Total Score = 1,848

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Limited operating time for this event. Used my time in the contest to address
computer logging issues and station capability issues.

Still TOO MANY stations that don't seem to know that WSJT-X settings should be
changed to Special Operating Activity mode before operating in the various ARRL
and CQWW contests. And in one case the offending station robot SW kept repeating
its signal report to me for 15 minutes during the contest and continued for 15
minutes after the end of the contest until I turned the rig off, He might still
be repeating his report ;-)

Thanks to the sponsors and the stations that got on this weekend.

Phil  WA3NUF