Re: [3830] CQWW VHF K4BAI SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [3830] CQWW VHF K4BAI SOSB/6 LP
From: Ben Coleman <nj8j@benshome.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 17:49:19 -0400
On 7/16/2023 5:36 PM, webform@b4h.net wrote:
And
to top that off, the webpage won't accept my log.  It says that the dates of my
QSOs are not during the contest, and they must be either July 15 or 16.  Well,
they are clearly one on July 15 and one on July 16, 2023.

Yup, I got the same thing. Except with mine, the error message says the Qs must be on 2023-07-22 or 2023-07-16. I sent an email off to the contest director.

Just tried again, and while the rejection of the 7-15 Qs continues, the message has changed to say 7-15 or 7-16.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman nj8j@benshome.net