[3830] CQWW VHF K4BAI SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K4BAI SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 21:36:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: GA/EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 0:04

    6:   3     2
Total:   3     2  Total Score = 6

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Two locals and one station in MN.  Heard a few others calling, but couldn't get
their calls.  For CW and SSB, the band seemed almost useless this weekend.  And
to top that off, the webpage won't accept my log.  It says that the dates of my
QSOs are not during the contest, and they must be either July 15 or 16.  Well,
they are clearly one on July 15 and one on July 16, 2023.  So, I don't know how
I could "correct" and resubmit what is already correct.  Thanks for
the three QSOs and sorry to the few who called and I didn't get their calls.
73, John, K4BAI