[3830] IARU K9UIY SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K9UIY SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 05:25:22 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    1     0       0       1
   40:   26     0       4       0
   20:   66     0      12      14
   15:   23     0       7       4
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very limited time for this IARU contest.  Puppy training class in the morning
and a birthday party for a six year old grandson afterward in his home about two
hours away from my QTH.  Followed by a local festival in the evening.  My first
QSO was at 0502 UTC.  Lots of good activity during my brief time and condx
seemed to be good.  No QSO's made with any of the WRTC stations sad to report.
Hopefully I'll have a better contest in 2024!