[3830] IARU KD5YS SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hhpolson1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KD5YS SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 23:01:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KD5YS
Operator(s): KD5YS
Station: KD5YS

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH: Louisiana

  160:
   80:           1              1
   40:           8      2       5
   20:          35     13      15
   15:          25     10      12
   10:           4      3       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      73     28      34  Total Score = 11,718

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

The bands were up and down all weekend. Noise levels seemed to stay high except
after a thunderstorm late Saturday evening/night. 15m and 20m were busy with
stations spotting but I seemed unable to work them with my 100w and G5RV. EFLW,
or  HF2V. 40m was dead and 80m was even worse at my QTH. Still, I was able to
add 6 more countries to my SSB DXCC roster and getting W1AW/KH6 on 80m made my
day. Thank you to all the ops that pulled me out of the ether. All that said,
I'm still pleased with my score. Now on to the NAQP RTTY. Cheers and 73.