[3830] IARU KV8P SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KV8P SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 15:36:56 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KV8P
Operator(s): KV8P
Station: KV8P

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: EN71vp
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Remote Operation

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      14      6       7
   20:   0     143     19      27
   15:   0      99     17      20
   10:   0       6      4       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     262     46      55  Total Score = 85,648

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very hit and miss event for me this year due to various family obligations.  I
was only able to operate for a few hours, which needed to be done remotely this
year(which is much more difficult, still, it seems).  I really need to wire in a
usb ptt foot switch before I do that again.  :)

The bands were not in the best shape when I started Saturday late morning.  I
asked myself, "where the heck did Europe go?!".   However, it all
seemed much better (and more normal) later Saturday when I get back on.

Still, all in all, enjoyable.  I'm hoping to make this a bigger effort next
year.