[3830] IARU LA5LJA SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LA5LJA SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 15:34:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA5LJA

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 14:45

  160:   20      8      3       16
   80:   70     34      7       21
   40:  113     53      9       26
   20:  171     92     17       30
   15:   80     64     20       24
   10:   28     24      3       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  482    275     59      138  Total Score = 402,611

Iaru and WRTC contest in the same year , gives a lot of fun
on the band and when the wrtc contest operate from Europe this
year Italy, the bands was crowded for the whole 24 hour's.
Made 159 Q's with wrtc stations and worked 53 differents call.
Missed some few. I think 25% of the wrtc's stations are exelent
operators, the rest of the gang 75% are casual op's qualified from
big station with a lot of antennas and power ....look at the scores
and then you understand what I mean.....