[3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint AD4TJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint AD4TJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 01:47:59 +0000
                    NCCC FT4 Sprint - Jun 16

Call: AD4TJ
Operator(s): AD4TJ
Station: AD4TJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VIRGINIA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:  14     14
   15:   1      1
Total:  15     15  Total Score = 225

Broken Qs, confusion, just the normal stuff for an FTx contest. Minutes after
calling someone with no response, I'm calling someone else; the first station
wants to continue with me. I'm not going to play that game. I'm going to finish
with the present Q, then maybe I'll respond to your late reply to me. Then there
are some who call without a grid. That Q would be of no use to me, I have to
have a grid to figure my score.Oh, and N1MM did not count my grids, so I had to
manually tally my score. I do have the right contest selected; tried a Rescore
with no effect. Some stations did not reply to my xxxx AD4TJ R xxxx, so I did
not log them. Should I? What's the procedure?
TA-33 at 20', 17' tall Inverted L.

David FM08