[3830] ARRL June VHF N2JMH Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2jmh@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N2JMH Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:04:49 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: FN12bw
Operating Time (hrs): 28
OpMode: SO2R

    6:  256   137
    2:  145    49
  222:   40    14
  432:   46    17
  903:   28     9
  1.2:   29    10
  2.3:   22     7
  3.4:   17     5
  5.7:   17     5
  10G:   17     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  617   258  Total Score = 267,288

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Well, another contest in the books. 6 meters was open but it wasn’t, I
struggled completing with lots of stations. FT4 worked much better.
 As always the rovers make it fun and the fact that our area is increasing
activity. The amount of 10 band stations is on the rise and it sure helps the
score.
 The bad, I still am struggling with network and interference issues. Waiting
for everything to reboot is awful when you have someone waiting, I will get this
issue fixed sooner or later. 1 hour before the contest I discovered water in the
feed line on 2304 and after the first contact on 10 g I had no power out and no
receive gain. Got it fixed with the encouragement from my wife, she basically
said quit whining and fix it. Got called out.
 Until the next one,
73 Jim n2jmh