[3830] ARRL June VHF VE7XF Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE7XF Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 06:57:04 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: Comox CN79
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  70     39
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  70     39  Total Score = 2,730

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had it not been for Sunday afternoon, I would have written that I hate this
contest. I've given it up many times :-)  It's been a long time since I've
worked any double hop to the east coast. I even got replies from the weak ones.

I don't suppose the CQ VHF will be as good, coming after the 6m Es is over for
those of us who live on the 'other' side of the Rockies, far away from the rest
of the continent.

Elecraft K-Line, 500w, 4el Yagi at 12' AGL and NO FT-8!
"Make CW great again!"