[3830] ARRL June VHF KH2TJ Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7tr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KH2TJ Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 06:46:58 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KH2TJ
Operator(s): KH2TJ
Station: KH2TJ

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  146    98
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  146    98  Total Score = 14,308

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had 2 CW Q's (only 2 cw stations heard the whole time I operated), Heard a few
SSB stations but my little station could only snag 1 Phone Q, 6 FT4 Q's (think
there were a couple of dupes in there - wish more peeps would have went to FT4),
and 137 FT8 QSO's...First time I used WSJT-X with N1MM as the logger.  Took a
few minutes to get the hang of it, but seemed to do OK once I got going.  Had a
couple of fat-finger moments and skipped logging a couple contacts and wasted a
bit of time trying to figure out what it wanted  ;-)

Tried to squeeze in a couple of hours Saturday after work but a pretty good
T-Storm rolled thru with power outages.  Needed the sleep anyways.  After
working all night Saturay/Sunday - got on a bit for a pretty good opening to the
New England states - an area I've been having a hard time working in to on 6M
FT8.  Picked up a couple of new states and a handful of new grids.  Checked FT4
off and on and was hoping there'd be more activity due to the wall to wall
signals on FT8.

Thanks for the contacts and see you in the next one...

73, Todd KH2TJ