[3830] CWopsT W4ER(@W8JA) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.w4er@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4ER(@W8JA) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 04:47:38 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jun 8

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W8JA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

Total:  42  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This evening I operated from the home of my brother Jim W8JA and our deceased
Mom.  I got to use Jim's aluminum in the air but, the rotator is not functioning
for some reason and the 40M and 20M beams are pointed to EU.  It made for some
great signals from the EU guys but, hurt a bit for the rest of the US.
Definitely much better than my attic antennas at home!!!

I know he will miss his antenna setup that he has at home but, at least he will
be able to get on the air from the nursing home where he now lives. (see my
comments for the 1900z session today)

Thanks for the Qs!

KX2 @ 5 watts to 2 elements on 40M and 3 elements on 20M @ 60 feet

73, John