[3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 11:55:46 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Jun 8

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

Total:   5  Mults = 5  Total Score = 25

Park portable - Elecraft KX3, 31-foot vertical end-fed in tree.

I was having some luck to Europe on 15 and 17 meters on FT8 as 0700 rolled
around, so I decided to stay for a few minutes of the 7z session. 20 meters was
open, but signals were again generally weak. I didn't hear much activity on 15
CW, but was surprised to hear Armin DK9PY quite well at 0734, and he worked me
on my first call.

The park police were aggressive tonight about getting everyone out by 08z, so I
was done at 0735.

Thanks for the contacts! Aloha and 72/73,
Bob NH6O in Honolulu