[3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 04:27:47 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jun 8

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:50

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Park portable - Elecraft KX3, vertical 31-ft end-fed in tree,

Tough session for me today - signals on 20 weren't strong. I was getting spotted
faintly by mainland skimmers, but couldn't run a frequency. Everyone seemed to
need repeats, which is a hallmark of subpar band conditions.

Got 10 contacts with great difficulty - none of the usual KH6 ops were active,
so all my QSOs had to be DX. Probably won't stay out for the 7z session this
week.

Thanks to all who heard me for the contacts!

73/72,
Bob in Honolulu