[3830] ARI YL8M(@YL3JA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARI YL8M(@YL3JA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 06:48:12 +0000
                    ARI International DX Contest - 2023

Call: YL8M
Operator(s): YL2KF YL2KL YL3JA
Station: YL3JA

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   80:   66      4       7      45
   40:  231     82      41      88
   20:  225    162      99     118
   15:  130    118      58      98
   10:   39      9       4      42
------------------------------------
Total:  691    375     199     391  Total Score = 2,094,978

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

What a blast we had at the event with our friends! I'm thrilled that Girts and
Vilnis could join us and operate.

We got off to a bit of a late start due to the BBQ, but once we were up and
running, we couldn't be stopped. On the second day, the propagation was much
better, and we managed to hit our goal of 1200 QSOs. Our focus wasn't on being
ultra-competitive, but on having a great time.

Guys were able to sleep in the NATO soldiers beds, with military sleeping bags,
from the morning face I could tell that sleep was very good :D

It was an honor to bring YL8M back on the air. We had an incredible time, and I
can't wait to do it all again.

CU in next ones
JA