[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3BB@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 03:10:48 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 16

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:  12     11
   40:  10      9
   20:  27     14
   15:   7      4
Total:  56     38  Total Score = 2,128

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

May I submit the booby prize for the poorest Mult to QSO ratio? Almost half?
Also I am a candidate for the most lost jumpballs on 80! Champ of the Chumps?

Still a gas-gas-gas. Had a slight lead on the "Cajun who shall not be
named"  but very much concerned he overtook me as I faded the last ten
minutes.

Five min segs:  10, 9, 11, 19, 7, and 9. Went the last minute with no QSOs.
Drat!

Still good fun with super ops. The competition for guys to be called after their
first contact was intense!

Jim N3BB