[3830] SS SSB K5ZD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zd@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5ZD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 22:36:48 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fun as always - especially part time.

Landed on 14155 about 45 mins into the contest.  Had a loud VY1CO call in and
then an AL7LO.  Two hard ones out of the way.

On and off the rest of the weekend.  SB was section 82.  Didn't expect that one
to be hard.

Last two needed were MAR and ONN.  Decided to go to 75m and CQ with the hope
they would call in.  VE9KP gave me #12.  Then a few minutes later, a weak VE3KBU
also gave me #12 for ONN and the Sweep.

40 was long.  15m was open but not that much.  So 75 and 20 were the main run
bands.

Great to see so many new hams enjoying the game.  Nice to see.