[3830] SS CW AA4LR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4LR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 17:48:33 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
80/40/20m trap dipole at 10m high
160/80/40m trap inverted J with two elevated radials

Equipment:
Elecraft K3/100+KSYN3Ax2 w/ KAT3 running 100 watts

Comments:

I had a lot more excitement about this contest earlier in the year.
Unfortunately, I got laid off from a job of over 19 years, so I was a bit
distracted. Add to that the issue of not being heard well and my frustration to
enjoyment ratio was too high.

Was delighted to find signals on 10m at the start. Worked VI and PAC. Tough
going on 20 and 15m. Too many guys answering someone else, even if I called
several times. Calling CQ rarely brought any answers, although I worked a
couple.

After breaking for dinner, I ended up spending the rest of the weekend working
on my resume. Priorities.