[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:32:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: DX
Operating Time (hrs): 27:00

   40:  130    38
   20:  747    58
   15:  745    58
   10: 1145    59
-------------------
Total: 2767   214  Total Score = 1,777,056

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, I though this time I could get a better result after a nice CW Contest and
it was. The contest started so great that I thought in a very nice score at end,
but 40m this time was so tuff to get heard that I gave up and went to bed early
at first day. The 10m band again make my weekend better. The QRN was my biggest
problem but was ok, a lot of stations from Europe calling me on 10m and they
didn't care if you are in the contest, terrible...
The propagation is really getting better and when contest wasn't good I scaped
a little bit to work 4A4A. hihihi.. 20m again surprise me, I think my problem
is to Europe or CQWW/CQWPX because I always get a bad results on 20m for
International Contests. No 80m at all this time.
I'd like to say Thanks to all HAMs in my log and the patiente to repeat their
calls because the QRN was terrible, the big guns became my neighbor on 10m this
time (9+60) I never saw that before. hihihihi...
Sorry about my english and see you again on WPX SSB.

73

PY2SEX, Alex
py2sex@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/py2sex

Rig: YAESU FT-950
Antennas (2 EL. Yagi for 40m and 7el. Yagi for 10x15x20)
Heil Headset Pro-set
Win-test Logging Software (works like a charm on my PIV 3.0 HT)